Monday, September 10, 2007

Interview Reflection

I thought the interview with my dad helped me see how I've matured and came along with reading and school. He told me that with my maturity, I have become a better listener and reader. He thinks that as you get older, you see that their are more resonsibilities you have to take charge of. I first realizez that when I came into my first semester at Clemson. I was shocked when things weren't as easy as I imagined them to be. I expected all my problems to go away. I found out that I was wrong after my first round of test. I had almost failed every one of them. I was stressed and didn't know what to do. I immediately went to my advisor and my parents for help. They told me that the first round always gets freshmen because you haven't learned to study yet. So I wanted to take my dissaproval out on the next round of tests. I studied better and excelled on the all my midterms. I see exactly what my dad meant when he said learning from your mistakes will you make you a lot better in the long run.

1 comment:

Frankie said...

A very wise lesson to learn. It takes some people a lot longer in life to realize that we learn more from our failures. The difference is to adapt to difference situations and always give your best. Again, good observation.